Frank Ledwell reading his poem “The Red Dirt Road”.
Thanks to the University of Prince Edward Island for this recording, which comes from the DVD/CD set Island Voices: Frank Ledwell. Other audio and video clips featuring Frank Ledwell can be found in the Island Voices section of this website.
Listen to our sound clips here or add this feed to your iTunes (or other) podcast folder. More audio and video are available on the Island Voices and the Historical Poets pages.
Readings marked [AM] were recorded in studio by Allister MacDonald. Other poems are taken from CD or the author's own recording.
- Julie Dennison reading To the Trees (03:01) [AM]
- Julie Dennison reading A Tale of Feathers (02:26) [AM]
- Judy Gaudet reading Settlement (01:24) [AM]
- Judy Gaudet reading Stained Glass (01:06) [AM]
- David Helwig reading Scrubbing garlic at sunset (01:14) [AM]
- David Helwig reading gentle (01:14) [AM]
- Dianne Hicks Morrow reading The Devil Sends (01:51)
- Dianne Hicks Morrow reading Old House (00:53)
- Dianne Hicks Morrow reading St. John River Suite (03:32)
- Deirdre Kessler reading Weary (01:02) [AM]
- Deirdre Kessler reading Termination Shock (00:53) [AM]
- Frank Ledwell reading The Red Dirt Road (01:42)
- Shirley Limbert reading untitled (00:29) [AM]
- Shirley Limbert reading untitled (00:33) [AM]
- Shirley Limbert reading Buddha, Jesus and the Queen (02:47) [AM]
- Hugh MacDonald reading At Merton's Hermitage (02:30) [AM]
- Hugh MacDonald reading Manure (01:50) [AM]
- John MacKenzie reading Sonnet Replacing Tuesday (01:12) [AM]
- John MacKenzie reading Four Songs of the Willow (01:01) [AM]
- Brent MacLaine reading The Oracle Speaks of Time (01:39) [AM]
- Brent MacLaine reading The Farmer Fears Low Water (02:17) [AM]
- Steven Mayoff reading Half a Poem (02:46)
- Steven Mayoff reading Red Planet (02:02)
- John Smith reading It is unbroken (01:37)
- J.J. Steinfeld reading During the Unhappiest Happy Hour (00:53) [AM]
- J.J. Steinfeld reading One Might Even Say a Sunflower (00:54) [AM]
- Paul Vreeland reading What her Teflon mind rejects, her smile takes on (04:47)
- Zachariah Wells reading 'Skunk' and 'Field of Floes' (01:42)